Membership Officer - 4 days per week
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Are you passionate and creative about driving a top notch supporter experience?
- Do you relish the opportunity to put your stamp on the creation and testing of a new robust membership programme?
- Are you partial to a box set binge? Is an afternoon at the movies your idea of heaven?
- Would you like to combine your passions to be part of a brand new team delivering an ambitious supporter offering to raise money for the charity for people working in film & tv?
Yes? Then read on!
We’re the charity working behind the scenes of the film and TV industry in the UK. We support the lives and careers of everyone from cinema assistants to production crew and screenwriters. Practical and caring, we understand the day-to-day issues. Our friendly team provides confidential advice 24/7 with our Film and TV Support Line and shines a light on the highs and the lows.
Our brand new marketing and fundraising team approach is to be collaborative, creative and commercial – just like the industry we are here to serve. We need a talented Membership Officer to manage corporate membership and individual giving to deliver essential unrestricted income to support our services.
- Have a minimum of three years previous experience running a membership programme for individuals and/or corporates
- Are looking to build on your experience and put your mark on some exciting new programmes
- Are a proven collaborator and team player with excellent communication skills
- Can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have great organisation and project management skills
- Have a good sense of humour, happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
- 4 days per week based in London
- Salary £28,000 to £30,000 pro rata dependent on experience
We want to hear from you! To apply please upload your CV and covering letter via the method below by 20th September 2019
Apply for Membership Officer - 4 days per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly