Technical Analyst, PC Installations, Internal Services, full-time (open to flexible working)
The emphasis is to provide a high-level of customer service to meet the needs of the business and to meet the objectives of the IT Department. The role involves working in a busy and lively office, which at times can be pressurised. The role would ideally suit a candidate with existing experience working within a Technical capacity with good analytical skills. The purpose of this role is to support the Firm’s professional service lines by providing configured PC’s for all staff within the London campus and regional new joiners. Primarily the team liaise with the Asset Management team, IT Reception and local on-site support teams. All work is carried out by logging calls to the team through a call logging system.
- Reports to London Support Services Supervisor.
- Ensuring incidents are updated and customers receive support in a timely manner.
- Second line software and hardware support to customers both office based and remote, including proactive advice and training.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction across the business.
- Installation, configuration and administration of desktop and laptop PCs & tablets (including Apple MacBook’s).
- Use of SCCM to configure and build all PCs for different business service lines.
- Use of JAMF to configure and build and MacBooks for the business.
- Provide 2nd Line support for the regional technical analysts on all PC build incidents. Regular interaction with the regional team via team chat.
- Occasional travel to other UK offices to provide holiday/sickness cover.
- Emphasis on taking initiative whilst following procedures and working with systems and processes.
- Actively contribute to build documentation and processes ensuring knowledgebase is always up to date.
- Dealing with Major Incidents, Problem Management & build escalations.
Your work, your choice
Location: London Campus.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time - Working on a regular shift pattern 07:00-15:00, 10:30-18:30 & 13:00-21:00 Mon-Fri. You must be flexible with swapping shifts between team members in special circumstances.
Your professional experience
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, even under pressure. They should also have a friendly and polite telephone manner and should be able to work using their own initiative and show attention to detail. Applicants should have a knowledge and understanding of the following key applications and hardware:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office/O365 including Skype for Business
- MacBook OS: High Sierra, Mojave & Catalina
- SCCM, MBAM, MIM, WinAdmin & JAMF
- Network, build & AD account troubleshooting.
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last four years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 170756