HR Analytics & Insight Manager, Flexible: 30-35 hours, 4 or 5 days
We are the bank for people with purpose. The only bank born from the co-operative movement 145 years ago. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that celebrates co-operative spirit. And did we mention we are award winning? Year on year award winners for our products, our customer service and our commitment to communities. What's not to love!
We are looking for an ambitious and determined HR Analytics and Insight Manager to join our vibrant HR function, better known as our People Team! If you can bring HR analytics, HR data analysis or HRIS experience from any background, we are offering a brilliant opportunity to showcase your subject matter expertise in all things HR data, and insight in a flexible and supportive environment.
Within this role, you will further enhance your people data management and insight skillset. You will play a lead role in data reporting, commentary and insight, supporting at Executive and Directorate level. You will get to work broadly across our People Function to drive our functional priorities and develop our people initiatives.
Whether you are looking for that exciting new challenge or in need of some work life balance, this is an outstanding opportunity to take that next step in your HR analytics career.
- To ensure there are robust reporting mechanisms in place across the function and the Bank to ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely production of people metrics.
- To design, own and produce a suite of Executive and Directorate level people management information, which provides insight into the organisational health and our performance driven culture.
- To possess a deep understanding of our people metrics, the levers, interplays and dependencies, to provide the necessary insight and commentary to drive decision making and action plans.
- To use their human resourcing expertise to provide external benchmarking information to ensure that our targets and metrics are driving improved performance and are in line with industry standards.
Knowledge and experience required
- Advanced analytical, data and excel skills.
- The ability to analyse and understand the insights in data to provide commentary on the so what?'
- Proven experience of human resources management information and information systems reporting.
- Ability to be able to design, build and produce a suite of management information designed to talk to organisational health.
- The ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels to ensure that people management information and insights is fit for purpose, and driving the right conversations.
What you can expect from us
- 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
- Agile working including opportunity to work from home
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
- Strong career path within Financial Services
- Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
- Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
- Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact email@example.com
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.