Digital, Data and Analytics - Academy Specialist, Open to flexible working
Who are we…?
Our Global Learning and Capability team lead the development of learning solutions across Diageo to improve capability and drive performance for the business. To achieve this, our world-class Learning & Capabilities Academies must be aligned to the capability and performance requirements of our colleagues.
So we can provide brilliant learning offerings, with the right content, at the right time…we are recruiting for an Academy Specialist to join our team and manage the sharing of these tools. In this role you’ll be accountable for the quality, integrity, evolution and maintenance of our Academy content. You’ll decide on content to archive/decommission/recycle/refresh, new content to commission (curate or create) and mechanisms to leverage assets to drive full utilisation and value.
What are we looking for..?
You’ll have to have a passion for learning, designing, curating and inspiring. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Diageo Learning Standards – this includes defining the standards, aligning with stakeholders and communicating these across Diageo. You’ll be a true champion of learning transformation.
Here’s a few lines on what you could expect in this role…
- Partner with Capability Partners, Learning Consultants and Design Specialists to curate Academy content that is relevant and engaging to meet the learning needs of Business Stakeholders.
- Promoting and enabling the utilisation and adoption of the relevant Academy Curating (purchasing from vendors, or commissions development of bespoke) a dynamic and blended suite of learning to deliver capability priorities for that function.
- Adherence of Academy content to the Academies Framework Developing quality capability assessment solutions to support core roles.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to identify and support the development of learning content. Ensuring content is aligned to existing and future projects.
- Champion the advantages of a modern, digital learning approach throughout the organisation.
Who are you..?
We’d love for you to get in touch with us if you want to explore opportunities in our Design team – here’s a few things that we’d ideally like for you to have.
- Experienced in supporting a Learning Academy function and working with a variety of blended learning solutions.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, a strong relationship builder with a proven ability to influence, consult and advise at an appropriate level.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen with the ability to use and interpret metrics and insights.
- Solutions focused, with ability to demonstrate a methodical and analytical approach when solving problems.
- Experience within a training or technical environment role.