Marketing Manager - Restructuring & Debt Advisory, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
As the Marketing Manager for our Restructuring & Debt Advisory teams, you'll work closely with senior stakeholders to support their business with the development and implementation of the marketing strategy via an integrated mix of content and channels.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll develop a strong understanding of the offerings: Restructuring; Debt Advisory and Pensions Advisory and be able to articulate them simply and effectively
- you'll develop strong propositions for the key corporate and intermediary channels, working with other areas of the business also targeting these channels to ensure joined up and consistent communication
- you'll lead on the creation and implementation of a content strategy, creating well-written and concise marketing collateral and insights
- you'll work with the digital team to provide the business with appropriate, relevant and rapid turnaround e-communications, social media and website content
- you'll work with the business development senior manager to ensure propositions are effectively taken to market and that they have the marketing support they need to deliver on targets
- you'll help to demonstrate commercial benefits from activities by monitoring and measuring the impact of all marketing activity delivered to internal and external marketplaces
- you'll manage and monitor marketing expenditure in line with the budget
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have a proven track record within marketing at a manager level (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of developing product and service value propositions within a professional services, or financial services environment (minimum criteria)
- you'll have strong communication and influencing skills, with evidence of implementing and delivering complex integrated marketing programmes
- you'll have a demonstrable background in campaign management, producing quality and consistent messages across all channels
- you'll have excellent stakeholder management skills, including working with third parties
- you'll be educated to degree level, or equivalent and ideally hold a CIM diploma, or equivalent
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.