Project Manager, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Project Manager to manage and control the delivery of medium to large projects (typically Silver) or work streams within very large projects or programmes (typically Gold), taking responsibility for delivering solutions which address business needs. Manages resources to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives, ensuring that the business outcomes and benefits identified in the business case can be realised.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Project Manager mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Want to know more?
- You'll be open to adopt new ways of working and finding a way to incorporate agile practices into delivery of a predominantly Waterfall project to enable cooperation with Agile Labs
- You'll inspire colleagues to deliver their best performance and behave in accordance with the LBG Values & Behaviours
- You'll have a continuous desire to learn, gain skills, and improve approach to project delivery
- You'll have the ability to read the audience and adapt communication style accordingly - can communicate between the technical and non-technical
- You'll be able to influence partners of all levels. Able to manage partners' expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk and complexity or under constrained timescales
- You'll be resilient under pressure - they are able to remain calm under pressure and lead the team effectively through constrained timescales and difficult programmes
- You''ll need to be experienced in applying the key principles of change management to Gold and Silver programmes across the Group, and external business environment
- Is seen across the organisation as a change subject matter expert
- Can deliver both Business Change and IT Change projects/programmes
- Recent experience of driving organisational change (including strategic core programmes), to maximise business outcomes and provides appropriate support mechanisms
- Track record of delivering results - gives colleagues autonomy to execute business strategy, whilst remaining personally accountable for delivering on promises
- Strong business acumen - creates competitive advantage and generates positive value through strategic business planning and execution. Has an in-depth understanding of the Global economy and macro-economic trends and the impact on the LBG business model, and incorporates this into short and long term strategy
- A strong Risk & Compliance mind set - proactively assesses and analyses relevant threats and missed opportunities, and develops effective risk mitigation plans in response to threats
- Awareness of the Regulatory environment - is able to identify and anticipate future regulatory requirements and their implications
And as for your skills?
- FATCA and Common Reporting Standards (CRS) tax regulation
- Be comfortable with understanding the importance of data to ensure outcomes and solve problems - working with large datasets and technologies (Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning)
- Focus on identifying areas to drive value, ability to creating strong and robust arguments and recommend prioritisation accordingly
- Open thinking, keen to push the boundaries and looking to join an empowered team is evolving the way it delivers in an Agile way
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus circa 15% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...