Part Time Head of Finance & Operations
Would you like an exciting opportunity to be part of a distinguished organisation made up of three successful Companies?
As Head of Finance & Operations you will work across the three divisions of a service-orientated business. Operating in a rapidly changing environment, your role is crucial to the finance function and key business processes.
Experience and skills:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Knowledge of professional, statutory and regulatory matters
- Strong understanding of legal aspects covering Company law, Charity law, Employment law and Pensions
What your role entails:
- Financial management
- Company Secretary
- Reporting to the Management Committee, the Board of Trustees and the CEO
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Effective operational management of service supporting processes, HR, payroll, pensions and infrastructure
- Support for the Senior Management Team and Trustees
- Monitoring and helping the achievement of financial targets
- Support to the Consulting and Category Management Teams
- Membership of the Executive Committee Meeting
With excellent benefits and the opportunity to make a real impact, apply for this position today!
Flexibility: 3 days a week spread over 4, remote working option
Salary: circa £55k FTE
Recruiter contact: Jennifer Brooks