Corporate Responsibility Coordinator, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
The Corporate Responsibility Coordinator role is an exciting opportunity to work on two important projects: leading a diverse team of people across the business in order to deliver an excellent submission on behalf of GSK for the 2020 Access to Medicines Index (ATMI) and delivering the final stages of our IPT reporting in GSK's Annual Report. The role will require effective communication, leadership and project management skills and the ability to navigate a matrixed system of working across different departments. It will provide a unique opportunity to gain a bird's eye perspective across the business while also benefitting from exposure to a broad range of internal specialists. The role is also an opportunity to build a detailed understanding of external expectations of GSK across the broad range of topics covered in the ATMI and in our Annual Reporting. The role is a secondment/FTC opportunity from December 2019 through to June 2020.
- To act as the central project manager for the team of technical experts and contributors across GSK and ViiV who complete the 2020 Index submission so that the submission is delivered to a high quality, on time and meeting all deadlines.
- To work closely with contributors to produce a clear, comprehensive and high-quality submission to the 2020 ATMI; contributing to the review process in order to finalise the submission.
- To understand the 2018 ATMI scoring and the 2020 methodology and communicate this to experts and contributors in order to produce a strong submission.
- Work with external agencies as required.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Annual Report, with a focus on Trust, integrating comments from senior leaders and securing evidence for the audit process.
Facilitating the successful delivery of a high quality 2020 ATMI submission through:
- Motivating contributors and senior leaders from across the business, to participate and support the submission;
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules and ensuring ATMI deadlines are met;
- Organising and presenting contributor meetings;
- Documenting and following up on actions and decisions from meetings;
- Having a clear understanding of complex methodology and using that to provide guidance and shape responses from expert contributors.
- Delivering the Annual Report
- Integrating comments from senior leaders, with a focus on our Trust commitments
- Securing evidence for Deloitte's audit from our reporting contributors.
- The ATMI submission requires analysis of complex data sets and information, strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The submission requires working across all areas of GSK's business to engage departments (e.g. R&D, Pricing, Compliance and Legal) to appropriately represent GSK's narrative and approach;
- The position requires the person to exhibit strong GSK values and expectations including teamwork and accountability.
- Excellent project management and coordination skills;
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programmes including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working with and coordinating diverse teams in remote locations;
- Expert organisational skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills - both internal and external - ability to develop clear, succinct and simple messages;
- Understanding of departments across GSK's business.
- Relevant to the role, but not critical/essential
- Knowledge of global health and access to medicines
Please ensure you apply before 19th of Sep 2019 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- As above
- As above
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to overcoming some of the biggest challenges in global health; delivering products of value in a responsible, sustainable way; and providing access to medicine for the world's poorest communities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.