Digital Product Executive, Part time 24 hours/wk
Reports to: Digital Delivery Manager.
Job type: Permanent. Part Time – 24 hours per week. Mainly daytime with some evening work in the studio. No more than 2 evenings a month.
Location: Reading Enterprise Centre, Reading, plus some working from home and occasional travel to our web development partners in Bristol.
In a nutshell
Red Whale is expanding, and we’re looking for an organised, talented, and committed Digital Product Executive to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our websites and be the go-to person when it comes to webinars and online courses. As we film several webinars live on the night, you’ll play a key role in producing them in the studio with the help of the Digital Team. Reporting to the Digital Deliver Manager, you'll join a team that is customer-obsessed, collaborative and energetic.
We’re not looking for TV or webinar experience at all! What we are looking for is someone who’s super organised and structured, and willing to get stuck in and help out when necessary. Most of the team work from the office a day or two a week and do the rest of their hours from home so communication is key when it comes to making sure everyone is on board and understands what we’re doing in the Digital Team. So, you’ll be someone who enjoys working in a team and is also happy to work on their own and use their own initiative.
We offer part time hours (24 per week over 4 or 5 days) and very flexible working arrangements, a salary up to £28,000 FTE (£18,667 for the hours advertised). Our office and TV studio are based on the University Campus in Reading (with parking and onsite coffee shop!) but you will not be required in the office every day.
About Red Whale
We are a fun bunch who love nothing more than to improve the lives of primary care practitioners and their patients – one course at a time. Red Whale Digital exists to improve the lives of patients and their clinicians through outstanding Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses and microlearning updates. Created in 2018, the Digital Team exists to extend Red Whale’s reach and educational qualities, ensuring GPs and other primary care professionals can learn in ways that suit them, wherever and whenever they choose.
What you will be doing
- Day to day management of the company’s websites to involve uploading of new content, copy changes, responding to marketing and operational needs, and liaising with our online development team, Redwing Interactive (based in Bristol) to fix bugs that arise.
- Collate and upload webinar and online course details to our Content Management System (CMS) and our webinar platform, ON24. This also includes webinars in association with partner organisations which include some of the UK’s leading medical charities.
- Liaise with Red Whale GP presenters who work remotely and flexibly to gather the correct information for online products in a timely fashion.
- Work with the marketing and delegates services teams to ensure they are aware of live dates and timescales for online products and have the relevant information to market these products effectively and answer any queries that may arise.
- Be first line escalation point for delegate enquiries relating to online products.
- Create reminder emails for live webinars in our newsletter platform, Campaign Monitor.
- Manage the testing and launch process of all new webinars and online courses including coordination with marketing and operations teams where required, to ensure commercial activity is not negatively impacted by any technical changes.
- Maintain a shared spreadsheet of all webinars.
- Attend and act as the producer for all webinars filmed in the Red Whale Studio. These are often filmed on weekday evenings. Don’t be put off by the term ‘producer’ – all training will be provided!
- Attending weekly digital team meetings on Monday mornings, and monthly team catch-up meetings.
- Be aware of personal responsibilities with regards to all policies within the Employee Handbook
- Customer Services backup and holiday cover.
Still want to join us?
If we haven’t put you off, here’s what to do next:
Apply by sending your CV and a DETAILED COVERING LETTER now. We’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Digital Product Executive, Part time 24 hours/wk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly