Service Transformation Lead, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary
To manage the provision of a comprehensive business support service to meet the needs of a Service Management business unit, providing effective leadership to team members and contributing to the strategic direction of the area
This role is to lead the Service Management Chapter in Consumer Servicing, accountable for the live service support across 10 labs. Accountabilities include in incident/problem management, service reporting and service improvement plans
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper. We're innovating products that help transform customer journeys - making millions of people's lives simpler and better, all over the country, every single day. There's never been a better time to be part of change - help us reinvent the boundaries of banking and we'll invest in your continued development, so you can shape your future career. We're committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve - where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Want to know more?
An exciting leadership opportunity has arisen within Consumer Servicing for an overall Service Lead. In this role, you'll be a leader who both champions the availability of service for our customers/ colleagues and can transform our service capability model to reflect future imperatives e.g. cloud platforms, continuous delivery and API led engineering. You'll support Lab Engineering Leads and Product Owners to embed service principles, develop more efficient and responsive service teams and guide us on our transformation journey.
You'll be joining our team at an exciting time where we're transforming how we do work to an Agile, customer centric approach, offering an excellent opportunity to bring creativity and innovation to the table. You'll have the opportunity to craft the way we deploy and run services using state of the art technology.
So what will you be doing for us
The Service Lead is responsible for leading and developing Operational Run capability by coaching others on how to build serviceability into the design and architecture of new solutions whilst minimising risk and delivering cost-efficient software. In addition you'll provide insights into the performance of existing software solutions and guide on best practice for new platforms. As a leader, you'll define, champion and help deliver our new end-to end service model which will deliver a step change in capability, insight and efficiency across the portfolio.
Day-today accountability for service sits within the labs (including on-call support and 24x7 rotas). In this post, you'll work with these teams to provide strategic direction and technology insight to help drive service performance.
The ideal skills you'll possess:
- Be passionate and customer driven with a strong desire to serve customers, and ensure that functionality of software operates to meet their needs
- You'll be a phenomenal communicator and be able to build working relationships with a number of senior colleagues, with a passion for coaching others
- Comfortable challenging stakeholders - saying "No," but also explaining why in terms they understand
- You'll be innovative and you take an interest in industry best practice (e.g. DevOps) / emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning)
- You're able to analyse incident data and explore patterns as well as network effectively across the organisation
- You can consider impacts and advise on balancing risks and mitigations
Other background and experience you may have:
- Ability to design the most effective target operating model to reflect the new engineering and customer imperatives
- Experience at improving tooling, monitoring, measurement and reporting to move from a "monitor boxes" to a "measure journeys" mind-set
- Experience with a wide range of technologies including large scale legacy platforms and newer technologies such as API, Cloud
- Highly knowledgeable in production testing for thorough testing pre-release, ideally, but not essential, be familiar with Lloyds system architecture and requirements
If you're someone that loves working in different teams in an agile lab environment, with an appetite to continuously improve, and leading and motivating colleagues, we'd love to hear from you.
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get:
- A competitive salary an annual variable performance bonus and a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- 30 days leave and various Share schemes
Together we make it possible.
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition:
'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women', 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum - each demonstrating our commitment to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
So if you have the skills we're seeking and having a key role in a major digital transformation appeals then get in touch and apply today.