Part time Legal Counsel - City of London
Our client is a dedicated and ambitious leading edge organisation at the stage of rapid growth that plays an integral role in the fight against neurological diseases. This inspiring company brings together the essential skills needed to innovate and develop cutting-edge technology to support the diagnose in neuroscience.
As stand alone Legal Counsel with 5 years plus PQE you will report directly to the CFO, working independently to provide advice and support to the business on a wide range of legal matters, such as:
- Managing the company relationship with external legal providers
- Developing and implement internal processes and policies
- Providing support for corporate development activities including potential business mergers and acquisitions
- Providing advice on a wide range of corporate matters including corporate governance and company law matters
- Ensuring employees and key stakeholders are kept up to date with relevant law, compliance, legal requirements and best practice
- Protecting the organisation from litigation and reputational risk
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements
Ideally you will have experience of working within a small to medium sized organisation in a standalone role and be willing to be part of the company's on going growth plans.
Flexibility: 3 or 4 days per week
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £80,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Lisa Foley