Product Owner, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Product Owner working within the Risk Value Stream Capital Lab
It is a great time for you to join Lloyds Banking Group. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group’s vision to become the Best Bank for Customers.
We're committed to continuing to deliver a leading customer experience by improving our digital capabilities, providing personalised propositions and building on our multi-channel model.
We're embarking on a bold transformation program supported by over £3bn in strategic investment to improve customer experiences, digitise the Group, maximise our capabilities and transform our ways of working as we progress on our journey to build the Bank of the Future
This Team Product Owner role is your opportunity to showcase your organisational skills. But more importantly it's a chance for you to work with your team to make sure the right things happen, at the right time. We'll be working together to focus on delivering an excellent experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
Our Team Product Owners have a varied role...one which might appeal to you:
We're re-imagining a large number of customer journeys in our Edinburgh Lab, we're also embracing Agile Scrum and DevOps practices - rapidly developing/testing/releasing products and services that we believe will benefit customers and our business.
- You'll have accountability for owning the vision, process design and delivery for a large and/or complex product following business requirements analysis, balancing the needs of customers, partners and risk.
- You'd be using business analysis skills to identify the business need, analyse requirements, through to assessing/designing/testing, prioritising and implementing agreed solutions
- You'll be responsible for the end to end (E2E) delivery of a product with the main goal to realise value for both internal and external customers.
- You'd create empowered Teams that are motivated - taking on business problems and delivering customer value.
- You'll need to be able to nurture people to bring to out the best in themselves and be brave.
- You'll stimulate innovation by driving new initiatives for your Lab, encouraging Teams to experiment with prototypes and minimal viable products (MVPs) that create awesome experiences.
- And you'll ensure we're focusing on "making better things" and "making things better".
A little bit about you...
- You'll have experience working on large agile transformations and/or digital (service) propositions, to deliver impact and drive value in an area of Product or Business Area speciality.
- You'll realise product vision by managing a team to deliver product feature releases.
- You'll understand the commercials of product management & product ownership
- You'll seek out and considers the voice of the customer when defining priorities and output.
- You'll champion the test and learn approach.
- A natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all disciplines within the Lab and ensure all decisions are made within a sound risk framework and within Group standards and appetite.
- You'll role model behaviours to support the organisations new way of working.
- You'll possess core strengths in agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence, ideally with experience of leading agile teams.
So why should you apply?
You'll become part of a team that has an inclusive, values-led culture. This means we embrace that not everyone is the same or likes to work in the same way. We're focused on delivering for both our customers and our colleagues; you'll receive support to learn, grow and develop, benefiting from a huge range of opportunities opened up by being part of our Group.
Challenges that make a difference to real lives and remarkable, committed people caring about and innovating for customers.
We're committed to building a diverse workforce that represents the customers and communities we serve. We believe that creating equal opportunities means allowing colleagues to bring their whole selves to work - so we're dedicated to creating a culture where everyone can. Add to this our comprehensive range of benefits; including our flexible package that allows you to choose what you want, and you have another fantastic reason to join us.
So come and see if we have a Product area to suit your background and apply today...we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.