Part time Senior Analyst - London
Our client, a leading, global provider of research, data, and strategic consultancy for the global professional services industry, is seeking a bright and brilliant senior analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
We are looking for individuals with a background in management consulting, with at least three years' experience of data analysis and/or report writing, including experience of the professional services industry.
This is a truly flexible role and a fabulous opportunity to be part of hugely successful market-leading organisation. With a culture of celebrating success, all members of the team are encouraged to share ideas and help drive business growth.
Reporting to the Head of Market Trends, you will be responsible for data analysis for specific markets, as well as using your in-depth knowledge of the professional services industry, to write insightful reports and present to their clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Reports: Write engaging and informative analytical reports using qualitative/quantitative data (in PowerPoint or Word format).
- Analysis: Make sense of large amounts of data (both qualitative and quantitative) and tease out the stories and trends hidden within it. Develop a good understanding of the professional services market, including sector-wide trends and what’s going on in specific firms.
- Presentations: Create presentations for clients, using proprietary or custom data sets, and answer their questions. You need to be comfortable using PowerPoint to create engaging and informative presentations and delivering these to audiences of all shapes and sizes.
- Blogging: Write blogs that entertain and entice our readership.
- Interviews: Conduct research interviews, typically with either consulting firms or their clients, over the telephone or face to face. You’ll be expected to take notes, write them up and process them according to whatever system we have in place for doing so at the time.
- Reviewing: Occasionally you may be required to review, sense-check, or edit other people’s reports.
You are a highly analytical person capable of finding stories within large amounts of data, with the ability to translate them into insightful and compelling reports. You excel at putting arguments together in written form, and you like anticipating and answering your reader’s questions. You have the resilience to be involved in an intense area of our client's business--they publish around 25 Market Trends reports a year-- and you also relish the opportunity to present your work to clients.
- Flexibility - 3-5 days per week
- Location - City of London with potential for remote working
- Salary - £50k - £70k FTE
- Recruiter - Jennifer Brooks