Office Manager, part time, 37.5 hrs/wk term time only
37.5hrs per week, term time only
To work within a small to medium sized IT company as an Office Manager. Your role will be to manage the day to day running of the company’s office based in South East London.
Skills and Duties will include:
- Managing Xero Accounting Software experience is essential or an equivalent Accounting Package i.e Sage software.
- Producing invoices, purchaser ledger and VAT returns in Xero Accounting Software
- Knowledge of BSI Standards in ISO 9001, 14001,27001 would be desirable.
- Managing a small team of IT technicians (timesheets, attendance, scheduling)
- Managing HR Procedures for IT Technicians
- Managing an Admin Office Assistant
- Managing phone calls
- Ordering and arranging deliveries
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Logging calls into our Helpdesk system and job delegation and monitoring
- General administrative tasks
- Meeting Clients as of when required
The role is established but continually developing. The successful candidate will be working unsupervised in our office and would suit someone that would like the school holidays free. They must have an excellent communication skills and have a strong personality as they will be talking to schools and prospective customers directly. Any marketing and basic IT experience would be beneficial.
Please apply with your CV along with your covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role and your relevant experience via the application method below.
More searches like this
- Finance £30,000 - £40,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Bookkeeping £30,000 - £40,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Admin £30,000 - £40,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration £30,000 - £40,000 part time jobs in London (Central)
- Office Manager £30,000 - £40,000 part time jobs in London (Central)