Senior Data Governance Analyst, Open to flexible working
We have an exciting opportunity to join us at ComparetheMarket.com as a Senior Data Governance Analyst. This role will be pivotal in driving our Data Governance program forward, assisting with resolving data privacy and security issues and providing support and guidance in developing Data Privacy & Security monitoring processes across our business.
It is an exciting time to join our expanding Data Governance team and you're be helping us to establish a company-wide Data Governance framework for data policies and standard practices encouraging adherence to achieve required levels that meet the strategic needs of our business.
What will it take?
- Knowledge of EU data protection laws and regulations and familiarity with compliance regulations, frameworks and standards (GDPR, NIST, CIS Top20, PCI)
- Experience with Data Protection or Data Governance tools (data discovery, data mapping, data lineage, data loss prevention, database activity monitoring, data modelling and Excel)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to aggregate information and large quantities of data and produce reports for representing status and results
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- An ability to deal well with ambiguity, prioritising needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience in coaching and developing team members, ensuring data governance policies and procures are embedded across the organisation
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it's working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.