Compliance Associate, part-time, 15 hours p/w (over 3 days)
Founded in 1985, Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research and advisory firm concentrating on commercial property in Europe and North America. Established in Europe in 2008, the rapidly growing firm seeks to profoundly impact the investment community through its insights and products. Green Street has garnered frequent media coverage for the quality of its research and data, its deep team of experts, and its time-tested valuation methodology.
An opportunity has emerged for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the firm during this growth phase. The role will encompass all aspects of Compliance support and for the right candidate there is great developmental potential and a chance to expand the role and make it their own. The ideal candidate will be driven and diligent with significant attention to detail.
- Responsibility for CONNECT applications and withdrawals;
- Assisting with reviewing, updating and maintaining compliance policies, manual and procedure documents;
- Assisting with regulatory filings on GABRIEL;
- Assisting with the in-house compliance training programme;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments affecting the firm;
- Updating and maintaining compliance registers; including AML, Breaches, Conflicts of Interest, Financial Promotions, PAD, Gifts and Entertainment;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual MLRO and CO reports to the board;
- Customer due diligence, client take on procedures for new clients and performing ongoing KYC;
- Dealing with or escalating compliance queries as and when they arise; including co-ordinating compliance inbox;
- Compliance monitoring including co-ordinating with compliance consultants for semi-annual outsourced compliance monitoring;
- Reviewing and approving financial promotions including analyst presentations.
- Generalist FCA compliance experience is a must; preferably in a monitoring capacity
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of all core Microsoft packages
- Legal training and some commercial law experience would be an attractive additional skill set
- Undergraduate degree desirable
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below