Project Planner – Flexible Working
Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?
Would you relish being at the centre of complex, cutting edge energy projects?
Join our Project Planning Team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Be at the heart of how we implement complex energy projects
Working at the centre of our subsea projects, you will work in collaboration with all project stakeholders and customers and have an overview of all the functions and client interfaces. You will play a pivotal in ensuring every detail is meticulously planned to help us deliver our projects to customer requirements.
As a Project Planner you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating and communicating with project team, stakeholders and customers to ensure quality and accuracy of the project schedule
- Mitigating risks through actively challenging others to ensure timely completion of the project
- Creation and proactive monitoring and management of the complex project plan, identifying risks, opportunities and driving appropriate actions
- Be the spotlight for the project, providing status reports, critical path analyses and planning metrics to provide clarity on direction, execution and control of the project
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be mathematically literate, at ease with data analysis and interpretation to drive appropriate actions
- Have well honed presentation and communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate and bring analysis and insights to life for key stakeholders
- Familiarity with planning tools (such as Primavera P6) and planning theory in order to manage and interpret project plans
- Have experience working in a planning role in a large construction, electro-mechanical or control equipment environment
- Need a working knowledge of Project Management to be able to deliver quality and accuracy of the project schedule
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply
Working with us
You will excel in our collaborative, inclusive, revolutionary, forward-thinking and people-centric team if you share our commitment to always doing the right thing. Regardless of your background or your ambitions, we will support you every step of the way as we bring sustainable and affordable energy to the world.
The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
As the world’s leading full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we are passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their hydrocarbons. Working innovatively to enhance productivity and reduce costs, waste and risk, we are defining the future of the oil and gas industries.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Apply for Project Planner – Flexible Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly