Digital Business Development Manager (3 days/week, £30-35k FTE hours/location flexible)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
- 3 days a week
- £30-£35k FTE (plus pension and annual salary review)
- Entirely flexible working in terms of hours and location (from home, from a coffee shop, from wherever – productivity over presenteeism!)
- Forward-thinking agency working on fantastic campaigns
- Personal project time. They want you to come up with ideas which they develop into fun things.
A collaborative creative agency based in the centre of Stockport, who punch above their weight with their client base. They’re growing rapidly, so they now need a solid part-time Business Development Manager to join their digital dept.
This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground-up in a modern, forward-thinking agency who don't just deliver tired, off-the-peg sites to local businesses. They work with large, multi-million pound companies on full campaigns; Hyperloop competitors; award-winning artists and more.
They're a small company looking for a strong candidate to help them to develop their client base even further. They’re particularly looking for someone with previous digital agency experience that has (ideally) been doing this within another role, but now wants a better work-life balance.
In short – our client has big plans, and wants you to be a part of them.
3 month trial period.
- An impressive business development track record within an agency arena
- You are confident in your ability and can hit the ground running (almost) straight away
- Collaborative. We want you to be part of our team and form ideas or packages to sell into our clients too.