Senior Account Manager, (£40-50k FTE DOE), Swindon
Senior Account Manager (Flexible role)
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a small ambitious creative agency, with global clients 32+hrs (very happy to talk flex)
- Based in Swindon
- Salary - £40-50k FTE / DOE
- 2-3 month contract with potential to go perm – IMMEDIATE START
Plate spinner wanted
Our client (a creative marketing agency) is looking for a talented multi-tasker to join their small, ambitious team. Someone who’s proactive, efficient and loves developing great client relationships. The right candidate might come from a traditional agency, or they may more of a project management background. Either way, they’ll be open-minded, able to embrace an evolving role in a fast-moving business. Someone who’s outgoing, confident and isn’t afraid to come forward with new ideas.
What you’re good at
If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we would love to talk to you about joining the team.
1. Knowledge of offline and online projects – can you oversee the planning/scope, design and production of a website from start to finish?
2. Strong client management and relationship skills – can you establish and maintain daily rapport with your clients? Have you worked on pan European campaigns?
3. Strong communication skills written, oral, email and presentation – are you confident in presenting proposals to clients and colleagues? Can you write motivating and insightful creative briefs? Do you challenge your clients to gain extra insights from them?
4. Strong commercial understanding – can you identify opportunities for new projects?
5. Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills – are you methodical and organised?
6. Capable of generating ideas and solutions – are you a problem solver?
7. Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks – are you resilient? How do you stay positive? Do you have time management skills? Have you used a variety of project management tools?
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting to the Client Director, you’ll co-ordinate the formulation and execution of integrated and digital marketing projects to deliver client KPIs.
- In your role you’ll be the link between the agency team and the client.
- You’ll manage the efficient production of campaigns to be on brief, on time and on budget.
- Your primary focus will be delivery of first-class service for your clients, through your meticulous project management, digital and technical knowledge, confident communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working with the Client Director and other team members to evolve strategic proposals for clients
- Briefing internal team and designated external suppliers on project requirements, following agency process
- Ensuring that clients have received and approved accurate estimates for all work
- Ensuring that all project work meets the brief and is accurate
- Ensuring that all work is presented to clients in an appropriate manner
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that accurate production schedules are maintained for every project being managed
- Budget control and reporting
- Maintaining the agency’s standards and reputation when dealing with clients and suppliers
What’ll you’ll get
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a vital part of a small, ambitious team – working with global brands in sectors like automotive, space and tech.
- A competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working
- Structured performance development programme
- The chance to take on and manage your own projects from day one
- The opportunity to work across international clients