Compliance Senior Manager - open to flexible working
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Global Mobility Tax team is part of the wider Employer Solutions team. Employer Solutions equip organisations with the practical tools needed to maximise the potential of their people whilst ensuring global compliance on all aspects of employee reporting.
The Compliance Senior Manager will oversee and sign out tax return compliance (UK tax returns and modified payrolls) for London GMS key accounts. Manage a compliance team and act as liaison with the business and the client in matters related to compliance. Objectives to ensure recovery on compliance of 50% and SLA's are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee successful delivery of UK tax season, including collation and review of compensation data, correspondence with internal stakeholders and external client (assignees, payroll, HR), technical sign-off (topsiding) tax returns
- Managing a team (UK compliance reviewer and preparers)
- Training & development of preparers and reviewers
- Keeping up to date on tax legislation and reporting requirements
- Manage financials around compliance & ensuring a good recovery on this work
- Identify opportunities for advisory work through the compliance process
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in reviewing/signing out UK expatriate tax returns (minimum requirement)
- Expatriate UK tax knowledge
- ATT (minimum requirements)
- CTA (desired)
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Experience managing junior employees
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.