CAST Team Leader (Home Working)
Our department performs a wide number of non-judgmental audit and account tasks that range from bank letter and disclosure checklists to preparation of financial statements and accounts tagging. They provide a high level of quality and professional services that assist in the multiple aspects of the audit process relaying with auditors and teams throughout the firm.
The Team Leader plays a key role by supporting the CAST Operations Manager in delivering a first-class service to both internal and external clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work with the Operations Manager to ensure that the performance and delivery of CAST are aligned to the strategy and needs to the wider business
- You will drive and deliver accurate and complete MI that support achievements of KPIs to the Senior Management Team
- You will ensure the department is adequately resourced to meet corporate objectives and business needs
- You will manage risks at own level - understanding the risks associated with failure to perform own tasks correctly
- You will ensure that excellent client service is delivered at all times by maintaining a clear understanding of what influences client satisfaction
Who we're looking for:
- You will have managerial experience (desirable)
- You will have a positive attitude and be able to use your own initiative
- You will have a proven track record of working as a team and also on your own
- You will have experience of following instructions
- You will have experience managing multiple tasks and processes in a fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent communication skills developed through regular interaction with senior management and key stakeholders
- You will have the proven ability to plan and prioritise own work
- You will have relevant work experience
- You will have a high attention for detail.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.