Senior Assistant,Learning Administration HR Services, 8 Month FTC, Open to flexible working
As a member of the Learning Admin team you will manage and deliver learning and development activities in accordance with the firm’s vision. You will contribute to the strategic direction and development of the Training & Knowledge team. The position will require an organised yet innovated approach to training and development administration. There is also opportunity to develop customer service and communication skills.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
About Practice Support Services
You will be part of Practice Support Services (PSS). PSS and its teams partner with the business internally to deliver a range of high-quality business administration and advisory services across a number of operational areas, including Engagement Support Services (ESS), HR Services and Pensions.
Underpinning PSS is its Projects and Operational Excellence (POpEx) function, ensuring the delivery of consistent high quality services across the business and supporting the delivery of projects, change and new services – locally, regionally and beyond.
Working within the Learning Admin Team you will be required to provide administrative support for various processes for a portfolio of services that we currently offer. These include Learning administrative support, IT Training administrative support and Professional Education administrative support.
- To deliver excellent service in line with the various learning admin processes and ensure service level agreements are met and adhered to
- To share knowledge, skills and best practice with other team members and service line learning teams
- To identify and mitigate risk in all areas of responsibility
- To identify process improvements where appropriate
- To carry out and endorse the administration of various learning processes whilst working with our Extended Delivery Centre (EDC) in Hyderabad to deliver the following;
- Using Task Management Tool (TMT) to prioritise & manage others workload
- Ad-hoc report processing (including management information)
- Inbox management & Task ownership
- Providing full administrative support for Professional Education
- Booking/Liaising with external providers (facilitators, suppliers etc)
- Booking/Liaising with external venues
- Maintenance of service line relationships
- Help Manage EDC & U1 workload
- Involvement with organisation of key learning events
- Manage new joiner/apprentice training and inductions
- Champion certain LA initiatives ( CSI & Learning pathways)
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Suggested work pattern: Fixed term/Permanent full time. 37.5 hours Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm Shifts.
Your professional experience
- Be able to demonstrate a professional, friendly and approachable manner coupled with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure.
- Be able to work using their own initiative, showing attention to detail and customer focus.
- Have excellent organisational skills and show a methodical approach to their work and demonstrate previous experience of effectively managing several tasks at once.
- MS Office skills.
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support services National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last four years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/aboutOpens a New Window. to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173019