Head of Marketing, £60K+FTE, Full time with flex (with travel as required), Central Oxford
1 day left
- Contract Type
Head of Marketing
- Exciting, creative and innovative company
- Experience required of supporting a B2C based digital SME through rapid growth
- £60K+FTE Full time with flex (with travel as required)
- Central Oxford
We’re a small, tight-knit and collaborative team at the beginning of a period of rapid growth
with lots of exciting and creative projects in the pipeline.
We are looking for a talented, results orientated, Head of Marketing to help drive our
business. You’ll have strong experience of tactical digital executions within an SME and feel at
home with the analytical aspects of both front and back-end digital marketing.
We’re already scaling fast, and this is an exciting role for anyone who wants to be
part of a successful digital start-up and grow the digital marketing function and tactical
executions within it.
This individual will play a key role in the growth of the business. You must be equally
comfortable with execution, as with strategy. You will be expected to be hands on. As Head of
Performance Marketing you will own and manage key digital marketing channels, including paid
search, paid social, email marketing, and organic search. You will be accountable for the growth
and return-on-investment of these channels, and will be the main contact for our agencies. You
should also be comfortable working with high profile names, and their brands. You will work
with our partners and their own teams to market products through their websites and social
channels, as well as via our own website and marketing channels.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be responsible for the marketing for the company, driving our daily
trading performance. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting targets and budgets for each channel, in collaboration with Finance and the management team
- Managing performance against targets. Leading correction actions when required
- Development and prioritisation of plans
- Delivering on those plans. You must be able to execute in paid search, paid social, content production, marketing content, as well as managing others to do so
- Management of our CRM system.
- Selecting technology to support our performance marketing activities (in conjunction with our CTO)
- Selecting agencies to supplement in-house capabilities, if required (in conjunction with channel owners)
- Collaboration with high profile partners on their marketing strategies
Who You Are
You have proven ability to deliver results, and are equally happy in execution mode, as with
planning and strategy. You must be data driven, and highly focussed on targets. You are
likely to have worked in a digital B to C marketing company - either leading marketing, or as
a key channel manager. You may also have come from a digital agency. You will have
demonstrated a results-orientated hands on approach, and love the start-up/scale-up
- Experienced working with digital performance marketing channels
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of the value of data-driven insight
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- A collaborator and influencer who can bring together key people to get things done
- Adaptable with an entrepreneurial spirit - the business and its environment continue to
- evolve and regularly require fresh approaches.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise over short and long term
- Tenacious, a planner and executor.
- Driven by results and curious about what drives people
22 days paid holiday
We are based in a thriving startup community in Oxford. We also spend plenty of time
In London, so remote working is part of our DNA
Apply for Head of Marketing, £60K+FTE, Full time with flex (with travel as required), Central Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly