Studio Administrator - 2.5 days a week, flexible with timings
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are looking for a new Studio Administrator with a minimum of 1-2 years' experience to join our thriving creative agency on a part time basis, working closely alongside the design team. We are a small but perfectly formed studio based in North London (N19) with plans to expand, and we need a loyal, reliable and competent individual to ensure all projects go without a hitch.
You’ll be central to the running of the studio, undertaking invaluable day-to-day management including the scheduling of projects, liaising with our external suppliers and partners, answering the phone and generally ensuring the team is well equipped to make each and every project exceptional.
Our perfect Studio Admin:
An organised and meticulous individual who takes pride in their work and is committed to ensuring the studio runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for purchasing, invoicing and project tracking. It’s important you can be on top of multiple things at once — as there’s often a lot going on!
The role and its responsibilities:
- Creative studio administration
- Working 2.5 days a week, flexible with timings
- Answering the phone and speaking with clients
- Management of production of projects with external printers and suppliers
- Project tracking using Teamwork
- Working alongside the rest of the team on Marketing and Event Planning
- Managing the social happenings of the studio calendar — Birthdays, Christmas and Summer Parties, socials etc.
- Creating and maintaining the weekly, monthly and long term schedule for the studio.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Excel suite
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Eye for detail
- Willing and able to learn new applications or methods of working
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Understanding of design processes or creative background preferred
- Basic understanding of Adobe suite would be a bonus
- Most importantly, friendly and looking for a long term role as an integral part of a small but dynamic team.
With 20 years creative experience, we’re a small, committed team based in a mews office close to Upper Holloway station. At Energy we are dedicated to results driven, creative design, and always finding the best solutions for our clients. We’re a friendly team who value enthusiasm and a can do attitude above all — our passionate team continue to have ambitious ideas, so there really isn’t a better time to join this evolving company. We look forward to meeting you!
Apply with your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the requirements for this role via the method below .
Apply for Studio Administrator - 2.5 days a week, flexible with timings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly