Personal Assistant / Administrator, Part Time (20 hours per week) - Central London
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Online product business, based in central London. The role will require oversight and administration of the online ordering platform, combined with some PA support to Company Directors. We are looking for someone to work ideally between 9am and 1pm each day, although there is some flexibility on this. You will be working with a small team, in a fast growing, online international business.
You will have:
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – with the ability to prioritise and show strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to great customer care
- Proficient in the use of computer packages including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative and problem solve, with the drive and enthusiasm to support the team
- A professional manner, positive and flexible approach
- A mature and confident attitude.
If you wish to apply for this role, please so do via the button below, attaching your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Personal Assistant / Administrator, Part Time (20 hours per week) - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly