CCC Process Performance & Integration Director, Open to flexible working
Are you a subject matter expert with a passion for solving problems and driving performance in a fast paced, transformative environment? If so, this Global CCC Process, Performance and Integration Director could be the role for you.
We're looking for someone to support and drive the overall standardisation/differentiation, optimisation and transformation aspects of the end-to-end Planning process across GSK Vaccines, Consumer and pharma businesses, ensuring there is end-to-end process connectivity and alignment.
Working with stakeholders across Commercial, Finance, R&D and Supply Chain, you will be an advocate at influencing at a senior level and a driver of operational and strategic change management within the manufacturing space.
**We will consider candidates who can be based out of all UK Manufacturing sites. In the US, we will consider candidates being based out of Navy Yard (Philadelphia) or RTP (North Carolina).
- Being the pulse (from all the users impacted directly/indirectly) of the end-to-end Planning process, data, policies, procedures, capability requirements and technical observations, including feedback and issues from the operational teams and businesses to enable alignment and connectivity across the end-to-end Planning process.
- Continually assessing external and internal benchmark and best practice trends and innovations with leading edge solutions considered, which transverse across the end-to-end Planning process, where these would provide a competitive advantage to GSK, i.e:
Establishing appropriation performance management measures, criteria, segmentation, targets, tracking process and tools - including reporting, root causing adverse outcomes and agreeing remediation actions in collaboration with Process Director and stakeholders
- Continually assess external strategy research, benchmarking and foster network development to create strong internal and external network connections in order to develop emerging talent to support and drive thought leadership into the supply chain strategy and improve decision-making and leadership capability to achieve business goals
- Consolidating insights, feedback and data from all markets/sites and business user globally, triage, prioritise proposals (with facts and data) to present to the GPO and the respective Process Directors to feed into the end-to-end Planning process portfolio management review.
- Participate during global improvement design, development and deployment phases to assess business change capability impact and to ensure alignment with markets/sites and business user personas needs
- Consulting with the business to define and manage business rules for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Identify the capability gaps within the end-to-end Planning process and to address these in collaboration with the Process Directors and business process operators
- Creating compelling business cases for change and driving initiative approvals through appropriate governance channels (in conjunction with the GPO)
- Inputting into detailed solution / system design
- Taking Product Owner or Lead roles, as appropriate, and working with other teams to enable delivery of business cases and initiatives
- Being the advocate for the end-to-end process and systems via continuous collaboration with the Process Directors to ensure end-to-end connectivity and alignment in order to address pain points and make it easier for users
- Monitoring end user support, training and communication effectiveness (in conjunction with the GPO)
- Assessing end user feedback in order to identify systemic issues
Skills & Experience:
- Subject matter expertise with good knowledge of process design, lean sigma and other process improvement approaches
- Proven experience in process design, simplification, standardisation, improvement and roll-out across a global organisation
- Significant and relevant industry knowledge and demonstrable practicable experience across the end-to-end Planning process of current and emerging Supply Chain Planning, Customer Services, Integrated Business Planning and S&OP concepts, best practices and technology
- Extensive knowledge of Core and Enabling KPIs, including best practice and benchmark, required to be operated within the end-to-end Planning processes
- Extensive knowledge of Capability Framework concepts and appreciation of how this can be applied to the end-to-end Planning process
- Experience of strategy research, benchmarking and network development to create strong internal and external network connections and developing emerging talent to support and drive thought leadership into the supply chain strategy and improve decision-making and leadership capability to achieve business goals.
- Working knowledge of business change and engagement activities required for large scale changes to business processes, people capability and technology
- Experience of leading multi-functional teams within a matrix environment
- Experience of Pharma, Consumer Goods / FMCG sector preferred
- Large scale business transformation experience preferred
- Project / Programme Management experience
- Strong change leadership experience
- Senior stakeholder managements skills and experience engaging business customers
- Ability to communicate technically complex areas simply and work with both business and technical resources to ensure delivery of desired CCC Process, Performance & Integration outcomes
- Sound influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills including managing conflicts
- Strong communication and documentation skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Operational experience across a range of Supply Chain, Forecasting, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Distribution, Customer Services, Finance, Procurement, Credit Services, Logistics areas, as appropriate
- Ability to understand data privacy aspects of the business process
- Ability to think strategically at an operating model level as well as at the end-to-end Supply Planning specific level
**CLOSE DATE: Monday 28th October 2019 COB. Please send supporting cover note, outlining suitability to the role based on the above criteria**
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
We're open to all talent - whatever your gender, disability, marital status, religion or belief, age, race, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is voluntary. This will be used to help us understand how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information, it is not used in any part of the selection process and we will treat your information confidentially and use it anonymously.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.