Part time Head of Marketing Strategy & Planning
Would you like to be part of a marketing agency that works with exciting and dynamic tech startups and scaleups?
We are looking for a Head of Marketing Strategy and Planning for our client who is a specialist SME marketing agency working in the B2B sector.
This is a client facing role with the key aim of creating client's marketing strategies and plans. Dependant on a client's needs this could include defining audiences, developing brands, creating communications/content plans and lead generation.
- Agency side working with SMEs
- Creating buyer personas
- Creating customer journeys
- Creating messaging platforms or frameworks
- Creating value propositions
- Creating integrated campaigns
- Running workshops with C-Suite (desirable)
If you have solid experience in all of the above, then please apply today to be added to our shortlist for this very exciting opportunity.
Flexibility: 4 days per week
Salary: £60,000 FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty