Fundraising & Marketing Executive, 22.5 -37.5 hours per week
Jami is the Jewish community’s mental health service and for 30 years has been committed to providing practical and emotional support for the mental health of the Jewish community.
The Fundraising & Marketing Executive role has been created to recognise the growth of the organisation and the need to deliver and grow Jami’s Fundraising and Marketing communications across all channels.
- Promote Jami and raise mental health awareness
- Develop and deliver communications to enhance our relationship with supporters, donors and volunteers
- Deliver plans to acquire new supporters and generate fundraising income
- Deliver supporter recruitment, development and retention initiatives across a range of channels including direct mail, digital and press, to grow the donor base and enhance supporter and community relationships
- Write copy and develop creative for promotional materials, newsletters, press releases, annual reports, presentations, editorial etc.
- Manage twice yearly direct marketing fundraising appeals
- Work with Events Manager, Community Fundraiser and Head Room Education team to develop appropriate event materials including invitations, booking forms and promotional items
- Support production of major donor communications
- Draft articles, comment pieces and generate case studies to create copy for use in direct marketing, core literature and online
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager to plan detailed calendar of activities
- Manage relationship with creative agency and other suppliers ensuring project plans are maintained and work is delivered on time
- Work closely with the wider team to develop future fundraising strategies including content and activity planning, supporter journey development and to maximise donations from existing individual donors
- Good knowledge of fundraising across multiple channels, managing direct marketing campaigns and supporter journeys
- Experience of a range of marketing processes including direct marketing, advertising, email marketing and collateral development
- Ability to write and edit compelling communications in a variety of formats
- Strong team player able to contribute to a dynamic cross-functional team
- Ability to multitask and manage a wide range of short and longer-term projects simultaneously
Please see the attached job description for further details
To make your application please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting your suitability to the role via the application method below.