Research Officer, Part time 3 days/wk
6 days left
- Contract Type
As Research Officer you will be joining Acme at an exciting time in our history as we approach our 50th anniversary. A key to Acme's success is our commitment to researching and adapting to the needs of the artist. You will work closely with the Co-Director to coordinate, support and supervise research activity. You will be responsible for undertaking practical research elements of data analysis and report writing alongside the management of Acme's archive. A key element will be your ability to work collaboratively across the whole organisation to develop and support operational research needs internally with colleagues, and with external partners.
You will have the following:
- In-depth and wide ranging research experience as well as an up to date understanding of research methodologies.
- The ability to respond quickly to ad hoc research and data analysis requests.
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and external partners.
Please refer to the person specification for full details of the key requirements in terms of qualification, knowledge, experience and skills.
In return, we offer:
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, pro rata (full time equivalent £30,000 - £35,000 per annum) dependent on experience
- A commitment to flexible working
- Annual leave: 16.8 days (equivalent 28 days pro rata) including statutory plus bank holiday
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Please visit our website for full job description and to apply. As well as uploading a CV, tell us about why you wish to apply for the role and how your personal experiences and qualifications match the person specification for the position, including relevant qualifications and experience.
Closing date for application is 5pm on Monday 11 November 2019. Interviews will be held on Monday 18 November 2019.
The start date for this role is January 2020. However, to allow for handover, applicants must be available on 3, 5, 10 and 12 December 2019.
Please note: applicants who do not demonstrate that they have met the criteria outlined in the person specification will not be considered for the role. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted for interview. Unfortunately we cannot provide feedback on unsuccessful applications