Internal Communications Manager, Open to flexible working
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
What we’re looking for:
In a nutshell, we’re looking for someone who can manage our internal communications function, and plan and organise various internal engagement events. You’ll be closely involved with various change management projects across the business.
What you’re responsible for:
- You’ll manage the communication and engagement process for all internal events and changes. Ensuring that all messages are delivered to staff clearly and accurately. This will include but is not limited to:
- Producing a monthly staff magazine - YOUW
- Creating a weekly staff newsletter - NHQ weekly
- Maintaining our corporate intranet - Babble
- Ensuring content on our corporate knowledge base - Albert - is kept up to date and accurate
- You’ll be involved in change management projects, including the introduction of the new Technology billing system across the business
- You’ll work closely with our People and Culture/Learning and Development team, attending weekly and monthly meetings to ensure the employee life cycle and employee projects are aligned and communicated
- You’ll assist various committees (Social and Charity Committee) to support them with communicating any upcoming engagement events (e.g. Christmas Party, Summer Party)
- You’ll work closely with our staff forums - UW Life and the Diversity Forum organising meetings, coordinating various company wide initiatives to address staff concerns (e.g. Get Green, Fit Pig Week, new benefits).
- You’ll support and advise our Recruitment team to assist with profiling our talent and support our Employer Branding efforts
- You’ll manage specific internal engagement events such as Piggies’ Pen, and Breakfast with Andrew
- You’ll organise and run engagement surveys and promote internal feedback
- You’ll line manage the Internal Communication Specialist and the Knowledge Content Coordinator.
- You’ll keep a close eye on any incidents that are reported and make sure you’re letting relevant teams know about them quickly. You’ll also need to make sure the business is kept up to date with any ongoing incidents.
A bit more about you:
You’ll need to be good with people - and always willing to lend a helping hand and support people from around the business with various initiatives.
You have the ability to cope with a demanding workload, and juggle multiple projects at once. You’ll need to be able to work under pressure, and ensure work is produced to a high standard, clearly and accurately.
You have excellent organisational skills, and can prioritise a demanding workload, making sure no balls are dropped and projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
You’ll have managed people in the past.
You’ll need excellent written skills and attention to detail.
For further details and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.
We are open to 1 day a week working from home or flexible hours to accommodate drop offs/pick ups within reason.