Head of Marketing - Client Facing (homeworking and flexible working options )
Head of Marketing
Our business is going from strength to strength so we’re in need of a Head of Marketing who’s full of drive and determination and brimming with energy and enthusiasm.
This is a client facing role with the key aim of creating our technology client’s marketing plans and strategies. Requirements with vary from client to client but may include; defining target audiences, creating print and digital design briefs, messaging and proposition development and lead generation.
You will need experience in:
- Developing marketing strategy
- Campaign planning
- Marketing measurement, reporting & ROI
- Messaging and proposition development
- Content planning
- Creating digital briefs – including full website briefs
- Copy writing and proofing
We are seeking a bright spark to not only delight our clients but to become an integral part of the Bite team and help shape our future direction.
B2B technology and/or technology channel marketing experience would be a bonus but not essential.
You’ll be an experienced Marketing Manager who’s looking for the opportunity to show your knowledge and, in return, we’ll provide an environment for you to flourish.
This is a relationship-driven role where, as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to help shape our client’s proposition, collaborating to create ours client’s broader B2B strategy and deliver bespoke campaigns to grow our key accounts.
We’re looking for someone bursting with ideas and eager to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s working with our in-house team to develop compelling messages or working directly with clients to deliver to their business goals.
- Ability to build unique propositions for our client campaigns through thorough review of audiences, messaging, product and competitors
- Messaging for marketing campaigns, sales and marketing materials
- Copy writing for all key marketing channels, including web, print, blogs , thought leadership articles
- Running workshops
- Creating wire frames for new websites
- Strong written and verbal skills – a level of copy writing is involved with the role so you should be confident with your language skills
- Strong ability to evaluate creative design. Is it on brief? How can it be improved? Will it delight the client?
- Articulate in writing and delivering presentations and briefing documents
- Confident in dealing with clients of all levels
- Financial acumen – forecasting, planning & reporting
- Challenging – finding the right time and place to ask the ‘why’ behind what you’re being asked to do
- Self-starter who’s happy to get in there, take a brief and see the potential
- Team player who can support the rest of the business when it’s needed
- Attention to detail – no excuses!
- Multi-tasker – ability to juggle multiple clients and cope under pressure
- Practical – happy to jump in and roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualifications such as CIM
A bit about us
We work with some of the biggest names in the world of cyber security, cloud services and digital healthcare services.
For many of our clients, we add unique value to truly drive their businesses forward.
We work with agility and creativity across a range of disciplines to help our clients market and sell their services to drive results.
As an agency, we are bound by the client’s deadlines. From time-to-time, all team members may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed. We also support each other by rolling up our sleeves and pulling together no matter how mundane the tasks may be.
Whilst his is a full-time role flexibility will be considered for the right candidate. The role is based at our newly refurbished office in Kingston upon Thames, servicing clients across the UK and Ireland.
What’s on offer?
Starting salary £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
20 days holiday per year rising with service plus all UK Bank Holidays
A day off on your birthday 🙂
12-week probation period
4-week notice period
Please send your CV with a covering e-mail via the method below stating;
Why you are applying for this role
CVs submitted without a covering letter will not be reviewed.
Apply for Head of Marketing - Client Facing (homeworking and flexible working options )
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly