Performance & Programme Manager - open to flexible working
We have a great opportunity to join our Operational Excellence (OpEx) Supply Chain Delivery team. The team currently work with markets across Africa, Asia Pacific (India, China, Indonesia and Australia), Turkey and Latin America.
The OpEx MAKE team are focused on delivering performance improvement and building capability through best practice maturity within our global manufacturing sites.
This role will primarily provide programme management structure and assistance to the OpEx Delivery MAKE Director, to support and drive performance improvement across all Diageo MAKE markets. Additionally, the role holder may also directly coach and lead strategic implementation of the MAKE programme within one of the key global markets.
Across both facets of the role you will be working with a variety of stakeholders such as Supply Chain Directors, Site Heads and Manufacturing Excellence leads and teams, remotely and face to face, to deliver business targets within the manufacturing environment and to drive the overall MAKE improvement programme. This will require strong communication and influencing skills in order to strategically coach and lead the business, embed new ways of working, capabilities and KPI’s in markets and enable leading performance and delivery of productivity savings.
This role may require some global travel to your markets in order to offer partnership and connect with your key stakeholders.
Character is everything at Diageo and we are looking for driven, problem solvers and self-starters to join our team. We’d love for you to get in touch if this sounds like the next role for you – here’s a few things that we’d ideally like you to have.
- Strong project and programme management capability.
- Understanding of KPI’s, standards, capability development and application in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience of OpEx practices with a track record of leveraging these to deliver performance
- Problem solving skills, preferably Lean Six-Sigma qualified (min. Yellow Belt) - but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written combined with the ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at senior levels of the supply organisation
- Sound analytical skills
- Coaching capability at all levels (T1 to T5)
- A relentless focus on Performance (scorecard and savings)
- Work to a high standard that drives codification
- Financial and commercial acumen (preferred)
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.