Sales Order Processor and customer liaison 2 days a week
Cath Tate Cards are looking for a part-time proactive Sales Order Processor, customer liaison to join our team.
Cath Tate Cards is a greeting card and gift company that specialises in humour cards and gifts. The main body of the business is selling products wholesale and we have a wide range of UK and international stockists such as Paperchase, Oxfam, The National Trust, ASOS, John Lewis and several hundred independent card and gift shops across the country. We also have a retail website were we sell directly to the public. Our South London office produces all our new products and is a point of contact for our wholesale and retail customers. Our London office consists of a team of 5. The sales order processor will also liaise a certain amount with our warehouse based in Cambridgeshire that fulfil and send out all the orders to our shops.
We are looking for someone to work part time 2 days a week in our small team in our West Dulwich/ West Norwood based office. This role is essentially a job share with another member of staff who works three days a week. Liaising and working closely with this member of staff will be essential to this role.
- Processing trade orders and sending them to our warehouse on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the smooth running of key account orders, which includes data entry in our database of key customer orders; this also involves an awareness of stock levels.
- Responsible for the delivery specifications to key chain customers. This changes from chain to chain and you will be responsible for making sure each chain delivery specification is met.
- Producing labels that will be used for boxes and individual packs to be put on individual product and filling out delivery forms to be emailed, so a good working knowledge of Microsoft word is essential.
- Processing invoices and payments through our database and accountancy software (sage).
- Answering the phone, taking orders on the phone and being the point of contact for customers.
- Processing our retail orders going directly to the public every day. This is done via our database and the back end of our retail website. Orders are picked and packed and sent from our office via royal mail.
- Helping maintain records of existing products in the database
- Liaising with our agents when needed regarding orders they have sent in.
- Keeping customer account ordering information and delivery specs up to date, Training bible up to date, Co-ordinating this info with our fulfilment house.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies.
- Helping to maintain an orderly office and working environment.
- Having an awareness and interest in new and existing products.
Apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.