Senior Manager Campaigns - FSO, UK Brand, Marketing and Communications, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
12 Month FTC
The UK BMC team is made up of 3 Senior Managers, 8 Managers, 6 Senior Execs and 7 Execs. This Senior Manager would be responsible for overseeing campaigns and coaching junior members, while building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders in the business. This would be a full-time 12-month fixed term contract based in the Canary Wharf office.
The role would suit someone with experience in a professional services/ financial services environment who is keen to be part of an established and successful BMC team which is recognised for pushing boundaries in professional services marketing.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Leading the annual integrated planning process and the overarching UK FS campaigns plan, ensuring alignment with the UK FS strategy
- Leading and developing the BMC approach for cross-sector campaigns that build advocacy internally, drive sales and shift our brand externally
- Leveraging Global and EMEIA activity that’s relevant to the UK market
- Managing, resourcing, coaching and upskilling members of the team to enable them to plan and deliver strategic campaigns that meet business objectives
- Leading bi-weekly campaign meetings, to promote collaboration and best practice amongst the team
- Support the business in the shift to product marketing as we develop more tools and assets, working with EMEIA FSO Brand on naming conventions and developing the blueprint for how we take products to market efficiently and effectively
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to Partners and key stakeholders that are responsible for campaigns
- Working closely with the Internal Communications lead to promote service offerings internally
- Work closely with the press team to raise the reputation of key stakeholders
- Manage all budgets against plans
- Line management responsibility for members of the UK BMC team
- Manage ad hoc team responsibilities for IC/GTM senior managers
Skills and attributes for success
- Management Skills
- Project Management experience
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of working in an established and successful team.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A professional services or financial services background.
What we look for
- The role would suit someone with experience in a professional services/ financial services environment who is keen to be part of an established and successful BMC team which is recognised for pushing boundaries in professional services marketing.
- Experience of managing a team
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.