Executive Talent Acquisition Consultant, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly. Through continued evolution of our talent organization, EY can seamlessly move with a more connected and technology driven world and talent marketplace. Through growth, we are currently expanding our Executive Talent Attraction function, a team that engages and attracts the world’s most exceptional and diverse Partner and Executive talent for EY.
This global talent acquisition (recruiting) team supports EMEIA wide executive projects, designing and delivering sourcing strategies to connect with talent to underpin our future growth and network for niche and emerging skill sets. This role helps shape the EY organisation of the future, delving into new markets through team lifts and specialist exec search hiring. With an initial focus on UK&I talent Attraction and Acquisition, this role will form part of a core team poised to drive the UK&I business to new heights.
We seek individuals who can partner strategically with the business, in the relentless pursuit of delivering innovative talent acquisition for Executive hiring. These roles suit people with an innovation mindset combined with experience in delivering through tested methodologies; we need people who can collaborate within a global team but drive exceptional outcomes in their portfolio, building relationships of trust.
Based from our office in Birmingham, working as part of a global virtual team, the Talent Attraction Consultant will collaborate closely with the UK&I Executive Recruiting team and sponsoring partners to driving hiring for multiple Service Lines. Working with the UK&I Executive Recruiters and TA Lead, the this team member will drive exceptional outcomes in Executive Recruitment Search. You wil collaborate on co-creating a Talent Acquisition Strategy, provide market intelligence and drive identification of talent for current and long term needs for Partner hiring. This is a unique opportunity to join the global recruiting team, in a time of growth and change, and to broaden your stakeholder portfolio at the most senior level across the UK&I and Emeia.
- Collaborate with UK&I leadership for the framing, planning and execution of Partner Recruitment activity.
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for executive recruitment into the business. Work with the Executive Recruiters to deliver the end to end service. Your primary focus will be to face the market.
- Deliver candidates for Partner roles across multiple service lines, dovetailing with the sourcing teams in the centralised hubs, to develop candidate pipelines for future hiring needs
- Provide visibility to leadership on progress and impact
- Actively participate and lead building and maintaining talent pools to keeps candidates warm in the pipeline and feed market insights to leadership.
- Work with the business and the Talent Acquisition research team to build and maintain an accurate and in-depth map of the talent market, identifying clusters of specialist talent and tracking movements of key individuals as required.
- Maintain external networks and knowledge base to ensure ability to drive current ‘best in class’ delivery and provide ideas and suggestions around evolving innovations related to new sourcing tools and technologies to improve the team’s capabilities
- You will be an experienced Talent Attraction professional, experienced in a either a search firm or in-house recruiting team. You will have collaborated on complex, Executive Recruiting projects, covering multiple geographies, ideally in the UK market within professional services or consulting.
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience in navigating a large matrix structure with a proven ability to resolve organizational conflicts
- Expertise in a range of sourcing methodologies, both advertising and search led
- High level of business acumen and professional gravitas
- Demonstrated creativity and a personal drive to innovate
- Possess versatility in communication, both written and verbal, to allow rapport building across a range of demographics
- An ability to rapidly assimilate information and develop robust knowledge in a range of markets and technical functions to enable effective sourcing and assessment of required skills and capabilities
- A global mindset, and the willingness and ability to team globally with dispersed and centralised teams.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.