Senior Manager, Experience Delivery, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
EY Seren works with organisations to re-imagine what it means to grow, looking beyond the financial and solving the problems that really matter. We create meaningful, insight-driven experiences, products and services for everyone, helping people make better choices, solve their most pressing problems and create better, sustainable outcomes for everybody.
As a Senior Digital Delivery Manager you will drive and own substantial components of the delivery of large-scale multi-year business transformations seeking to achieve business growth through business model innovation, new customer experiences and adoption of digital technology.
Managing client relationships at Director / "Head of" level, you will facilitate scoping and definition of a vision for change and then operationally manage delivery, continually aligning across transformational goals, delivery performance, market feedback and stakeholder concerns.
As a senior consulting delivery professional, you will manage the delivery of engagements to time, scope and budget, proactively managing deviance from plan and escalating as necessary.
Your key responsibilities
- Own the commercial performance of mid-size consulting engagements (£200-500K)
- Manage the delivery of annual revenues in the region of £1M / year
- Own delivery of workstreams within large scale client digital/customer/growth transformation programmes (>£30M)
- Manage client relationships, expectation and satisfaction, with stakeholders that are direct reports to people with P&L accountability for ~£1B annual revenue.
- Drive and lead sales via engagement expansion, on-sell and extension in the region of £1M / year
- Manage a large team of consulting and client resources in day-to-day engagement delivery (>10 FTE)
- Assure the delivery is managed within quality and risk parameters, aligned to EY standards and frameworks
Skills and attributes for success
- Robust point of view and vision for the future of chosen industries and functional areas
- Personal resilience and resourcefulness to advocate for and deliver change in the face of organisational resistance
- Highly organised and diligent, with ability to manage complex, multi-disciplinary delivery engagements
- Broad understanding of digital and customer-led change activities across finance, research, service design, process, operating model, technology, marketing and user experience
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelors and / or Masters degree in design, business or technology subject areas or relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record in a senior management capacity in the end-to-end delivery of over 3 large scale digital/customer/growth transformations
- Credible functional expert, with demonstrable track record in at least one of marketing, sales/eCommerce, service, technology or finance
- Demonstrated track record of successful new business scale-up
- Experience working in prominent management consulting and/or global system integrator organisations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce high-quality written deliverables in fluent English
- Excellent people management capability and track record in line management of consulting organisations
- A willingness to travel and work in client sites, both in the UK and overseas as and when required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Industry recognised qualifications or certifications in applicable programme delivery areas - SAfE, PMI, PRINCE II, etc.
- Recognised brand and prominence in chosen field - e.g. large social media following, track record of industry publications, participation in industry bodies or contribution to industry standards
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.