Insight Delivery Lead (Senior Manager), Business Design, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Growth comes from solving problems that matter for people – for customers, employees, and society at large. At EY Seren we focus on helping companies reimagine what it means to grow by looking beyond short-term financial measures to solve the problems that really matter. We are motivated every day by the desire to improve individual wellbeing & inclusiveness; shape the future of society & work; and care for the planet & its finite resources.
We’re a group of world-class strategists, designers, researchers, and technologists. We provide full-service business transformation. Building a better working world, by creating new ways to serve people and help them grow – that’s growth re-imagined.
Working within EY Seren’s Business Design Practice, you will be leading a client facing team of 7-10 FTE to deliver services and build digital capability across Insights, Intelligence and Analytics (IIA).
The Insight Delivery Lead is responsible for leading an Insights, Intelligence, and Analytics (IIA) function that is embedded within a Client environment. You will ensure that Client business owners have the best information available as they make decisions about marketing, products, operations, and strategy.
You will lead the IIA team with a focus on driving transformation of Client deliverables and data maturity through the ownership of the analytics and research transformation roadmap. You will develop, recommend, and execute automation, analytics and process improvement projects to effectively deliver against engagement scope.
- Works with Client stakeholders to understand, influence and refine insights needs and recommends appropriate solutions, ensuring they are aligned to Client strategic priorities
- Drive the development of insight and analytics teams that are integrated within Client environments to create and execute a clear insights strategy that delivers to Client vision and objectives
- Lead the development of insights and analytics capabilities for Client facing teams that span multiple aspects of the insights mix (inc. BI, advanced analytics, customer research – qual & quant)
- Promote and be the champion for the use and adoption of insight across Client organisations such that it leads to better decision making and improved business performance
- Develop holistic approach to analysis of internal and external data, including but not limited to transactional history, customer and product master data, market and competitor intel, industry initiatives and innovations
- Manage a team of ~7 - 10 FTE across insights and analytics mix, coaching and developing them to move from providing reports to leveraging that data to deliver clear insights, recommended solutions for the business to consider, and identifying commercial opportunities
- Champions the roll out of new insight or analytics capabilities and/or platforms to increase effectiveness and drive business performance
- Create a culture of excellence and constant learning and career development for team members, ensuring opportunities to learn best practices are fully exploited
- Managing and prioritising requests for insight from stakeholders across the business to ensure Insight team resources are allocated to those projects with the highest impact
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience of working with and influencing broad cross-functional groups across Internal and Client teams
- Expertise in developing holistic customer insights and how to leverage insights to drive business decision-making
- Proficiency of working with a broad range of data sources (including CRM data, customer satisfaction data, web analytics data, primary and panel research data)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills. Highly proficient in strategic ‘storytelling’ through building strong, focused PowerPoint presentations
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders across a multi-channel business, with the ability to navigate the organisation and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Familiarity with the measurement of marketing effectiveness and delivery against customer KPIs
- Capability to operate in an autonomous, proactive manner, initiating and driving projects with minimal guidance
- Understanding of translating insights into wider strategic commercial strategies
To qualify for this role, you must have
- Substantial professional experience with Business Intelligence and digital transformation or in a similar role in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum 3 years of team management and functional leadership experience within complex Client environments that span multiple geographies
- Experience in improving analytics capabilities and use of insights within a B2C business preferred
- Significant experience in business Intelligence, process automation, and working with data visualisation and analytics tools (Power BI, Google Analytics, Abode, etc)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Extensive experience in commercial transformation within a B2C (or B2B2C) services-based organisation and/or a strategy consultancy
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!