Marketing & Business Development Assistant, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
To support the Marketing and Business Development team in all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives. To report to Marketing and Business Development Manager.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- Support Marketing and Business Development Assistant with email template set up using email software/CRM dynamics tool, help review results and update spreadsheet.
- Dynamics 365 support e.g. updating contacts in CRM, reviewing duplicates
- Website update support e.g. adding content, creating and editing new pages
- Marketing collateral upkeep (e.g. update and print flyers, presentation formatting, source relevant imagery and footage)
- Assist team in video productions e.g. helping stage video shoots, video and subtitle editing, support with new ideas - initiatives
- Monitor team mailbox and help distribute emails as necessary
- Social media support e.g. drafting content, reviewing and monitoring stats
- Supporting with internal comms using appropriate tools e.g. intranet updates, TV screen
- Other duties as required including admin and design support e.g. arranging meetings, Transcribing, designing flyers, social posts.
- Data/research e.g. research internal and external LinkedIn profiles, help with competitor analysis, monitor new market trends/ideas
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign).
- Basic HTML knowledge