FS Consulting - Business Design - Manager, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Growth comes from solving problems that matter for people – for customers, employees, and society at large. At EY we focus on helping companies reimagine what it means to grow by looking beyond short-term financial measures to solve the problems that really matter. We provide full-service business transformation. Building a better working world, by creating new ways to serve people and help them grow – that’s growth re-imagined.
About EY Consulting
The Transformative Age belongs to those who can reshape their performance, reimagine their ecosystems and reinvent themselves to drive growth. The pace of change has never been faster. Standing still is not an option. Building trust, embracing transformation and realizing growth has never been so vital. We help firms take bold actions to make their companies fit for the future. Analysing business challenges from every angle, we work with our clients to unlock their full potential and realize their ambitions faster. Our people help drive inclusive and sustainable growth for a better working world. We are looking for people to join our team.
Our own growth is a product of our diverse community of people – a group of people who enjoy applying their expertise and background to collectively crack big problems. It’s the energy and commitment of our teams that keeps clients coming back. Our way of thinking and doing business is infectious, and infecting more and more of the world around us, that inspires us to go further and scale faster than before. Becoming part of EY means getting on to enjoy this ride.
For us, Business Design is about adopting a client centric approach to help clients solve problems right across their business. Those problems and opportunities can impact the breadth of our clients firms, for which the wider global EY team is ready to support as transformation partners. Business design focusses on growth, strategy, business model, customer experience, sales effectiveness, product innovation, marketing and excellent in client service.
The work we do is big. Big in scale, big in goal and big in impact.
As a Manager you will draw from your breadth of skills and experience to help clients transform their businesses. You will be at the head of multi-disciplinary teams to collectively solve some of the toughest problems for the biggest brands.
- Oversee workstreams, delivering high quality results on projects through generating insight and solutions to our clients’ problems
- Draw on your knowledge and experience to create innovative solutions, adapting methods and practices to consistently drive high-quality outcomes for our clients
- Act as a subject matter resource on one or more services
- With guidance from Partners and Directors, you will identify and pursue business opportunities, taking ownership on proposals, creating tailored propositions and taking them successfully to clients.
- Play an active role in developing the Customer practice
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with an ability to present robust, evidence-based solutions to clients succinctly and creatively
- Excellent innovation, problem-solving and structured thinking skills, able to generate insight and committed to delivering high-quality solutions
- Possess an analytical and logical mindset, with an aptitude for identifying and articulating the reasoning behind your recommendations
- Experience in working collaboratively across teams and business functions
- Experience in strategy definition, business case development, business planning and visioning
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience in managing and supporting teams and managing complex project delivery
- Ability to structure and manage complex work streams and/or entire engagements
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients
- Solid knowledge and experience in delivering Business Design solutions, including innovation strategy and management; business transformation and optimisation; value proposition development and new product / service development
- Extensive experience in leading a team, consulting, business design or a comparable field, ideally 4+ years consulting experience
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!