Assistant Marketing Manager Op Comms Development & Delivery, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
And you'll be at the forefront of this within the Chief Customer Office (CCO). CCO drives the customer agenda for the Retail Bank and for LBG.
As an Assistant Marketing Manager in the Operational Communications team, you'll be part of the team responsible for developing and delivering mandatory 121 customer communications. Supporting the product and channel teams you'll focus on visualising a 'best in class' ways of delivering outstanding customer change & regulatory communications. This is an opportunity to think differently, and creatively, to look to the future, and make a real impact on the key touchpoints the customer has with us throughout the lifecycle of their product.
What will you be doing?
The role holder will work to identify, plan, prioritise and coordinate a range of multi-channel mandatory, regulatory and support communications, ensuring customers are at the heart of all communications, to enhance customer brand experience.
Accountabilities will include:
- Plan, draft and execute mandatory and regulatory direct communications to the customers across all brands of Lloyds Banking Group.
- Ensuring communications delivery format meets customer and regulatory needs (e.g. paperless/email), is well-written and adheres to Customer Communications principles
- Monitoring progress on assigned projects, identifying where intervention or resolution is appropriate
- Effectively managing budget and expenditure across multiple projects, tracking, and reporting as required.
- Collaborating with senior colleagues to identify and deliver improvements to current communications processes
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships both internally and externally, including with suppliers and agencies
- Developing and presenting insightful presentations for review by internal audiences at all levels
- A marketing background which includes campaign management in 121 channels
- Customer communications copy & content development experience, in multiple formats including Direct Mail and email.
- Hands-on experience of applying relevant consumer legislation to communications
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Experience in managing multiple project workstreams concurrently
- Great oral and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
It would be beneficial if you also have:
- Communication and campaign experience gained within the Financial Services sector.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe skills.
And in return?
In addition to the salary quoted, the position also offers a Discretionary Performance Share Award, generous pension contribution, a flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary), private health cover, share schemes and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're committed to the principles of agile working and will be pleased to consider applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working arrangements.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you! Together we make it possible.
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
As part of the Group's commitments as a result of ring-fencing legislation, colleagues based in the Islands are required to be exclusively dedicated to the non-ring-fenced bank and its subsidiaries. This means that colleagues who are based in the Islands would not be able to undertake roles for the Ring Fenced Bank from their existing location and would need to consider relocation when applying for roles.