Sourcing Manager - Customer Products (Retail), Flexible working, jobshare
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Job Share, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, we're building the bank of the future and developing the next generation of digital banking solutions securely.
The Group Sourcing and Supply Chain Management (GSSCM) team plays a critical role in delivering Lloyds Banking Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper and protecting the Group and its customers and suppliers from security threats. We deliver innovative, competitive and sustainable risk assured solutions to ensure delivery of an effective and compliant supply chain management framework.
What you'll be doing...
In this meaningful role, you'll be part of our Retail Customers Products team within Group Sourcing where we deliver initiatives in support of the products we provide to our customers. You'll work with our business teams to drive the effective supply of services to our Group as well as manage the cost base.
- Responsible for a portfolio of contracts that support our Retail customer products, ensuring they are competitive and meet our customers' needs.
- Working with our business teams, supporting existing contractual relationships and new customer offerings which involve suppliers.
- Contributing to the development of sourcing strategies, delivering specific sourcing initiatives to drive the effective supply of services to LBG and management of the cost base.
- Leading cross functional teams through the sourcing process, supplier selection, contract negotiations and management of the commercial aspects of the 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Applying knowledge of contractual terms and conditions ensuring appropriate risk mitigation is embedded into supply contracts to provide high quality services to the Group.
- Demonstrating our core values and behaviours as an active team member and where appropriate, develop and motivate colleagues to be their best.
What we're looking for...
Are you someone who already knows and is passionate about sourcing and looking to take your career to the next level? If yes, we value the following:
- Demonstrated and significant sourcing and tendering experience.
- Proven and extensive experience of leading complex commercial tender processes and contractual negotiations.
- Ability to engage and influence at executive/ senior level.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex matters in a simple and concise manner.
- Knowledge of working with SAP Ariba Sourcing system.
- A problem-solving approach with the ability to quickly assess and develop strategies to resolution.
- Experience in providing sourcing support to customer products teams.
- CIPS qualified (or working towards)
So, if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you!
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
Our main hub locations are Edinburgh, Bristol, Halifax and London however we'd consider other locations.
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Together we make it possible