Senior IT Business Analyst - Open to flexible & hybrid working
- Contract Type
Senior IT Business Analyst
Lloyds Banking Group, Identity and Authorisation, Group Transformation
London based (2-3 days per week in the office, or more when necessary)
Salary & Benefits: £70,784- £88,480 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
We're a family friendly organisation who focus on delivery, not time at your desk. A mature, flexible work environment, flexible start/finish hours, agile working practices. We care about your mental health and want to enable a good work-life balance
Which area of Lloyds does this role sit within?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Digital Platforms where a lab is being mobilised for providing an Authentication platform as a central service. The Digital Platform teams helps the value streams to really understand how we maximise our digital platforms and the increasingly varied device capabilities that they run on, to stay relevant and fully embrace the constantly evolving mobile first digital world.
Developed to meet the Strong Customer Authentication regulatory commitments, the Authentication platform uses innovative technologies that is not just the bank of the future, but industry trailblazing. Authenticators such as AppSign, Call Challenge, Behavioural Biometrics, Strong ID, Card and Reader use newest technologies across desktop, mobile, cloud, machine learning, Microservices etc.
The Authentication platform is the front door to the bank; whether customers are logging on, making a payment, changing personal details or shopping online, this platform and the colleagues building and running it will ensure a positive and secure customer experience whilst providing assurance that their money is safe.
So what would I be responsible for?
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
As a Senior Lead Business Analyst, within a feature team you'll work with business and IT partners at all levels. The pace and scale of change taking place requires a talent for new thinking, new ideas, and continuous improvement, as well as a flexible approach when interacting with wider teams.
Here's how you'll make a difference!
- Applying your technical and business insight to elicit requirements whilst working closely with product and engineering teams to define detailed Epics and User-Stories
- Bringing to life your banking experience to help frame, create and build innovative services in line with the Lab's vision
- Using your domain knowledge to drive forward change to achieve the Lab's Objective Key Results
- Managing the Identity and Authentication Lab Business Analysis Chapter and line managing other Business Analysts in the lab.
What are we looking for from our applicants?
- Experience in requirements analysis, process design and solution design for any size of work: small, medium or large product/project in order to realise customer value through excellence and execution.
- Is comfortable working in a technically complex environment with a strong focus on exploiting new technology such as cloud based infrastructure, RESTful API and microservice concepts.
- Line management & coaching
- Has exposure to defining non-functional requirements and writing technical specifications, performing data analysis and assisting in root cause analysis
- Has experience of implementing agile practices in organisations and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle; from assessing, designing, testing and implementing agreed solutions within the Agile Sprint framework.
- Can support the Product Owner and Feature team to identify Business problems and Business need through analysis.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
The role offers the chance to create new products and capabilities, shaping new ways of working and having an impact across the bank. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
We promote an inclusive, collaborative and encouraging environment- it's one of the many things our colleagues love about working with us!
We're really keen to support all our colleagues in finding new opportunities so if you're interested in one of our roles but have concerns about flexible working arrangements or additional support, please contact our Hiring Managers who will be happy to discuss how we could support you in role.